Education & Training
Ms. Lubna Azhar experienced and expertise in dealing with children regarding identification and intervention of behavioral, cognitive, emotional, or social issues (i.e. neurological developmental disorders, eating disorders, adolescence crisis, etc.). Currently, working as a Principal Clinical Psychologist in Jinnah Hospital, Lahore. Treating patients having mood disorders, anxiety, substance abuse, personality disorder, and marital issues. Done MSC clinical psychology and ADCP from Punjab University, Lahore.
She offers the following services:
- Administration of the diagnostic tests of children and adults such as (I.Q, personality, and neurological tests).
- Training of parents to deal with children having neurodevelopmental disorder, learning disorder, and other teenage issues with the help of family therapy, positive parenting, and behavior Modification techniques.
- Motivational counseling.
- Marital counseling.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy.
- Stress management and relaxation exercises.
- Time management
- Anger management and assertive training
- Evaluation and enhancement of interview skills of candidates appearing in exams (i.e. PPSC, CSS, PMS Etc.).