Affordable Recovery: The Importance of Rehabilitation Services in Lahore

In Pakistan, the approximate number of drug addicts as recorded by the UN amounts to 7.6 million, of which 78% are men and the remaining 22% are women.

Dr. Sadaqat Ali, one of the top addiction therapists in Pakistan states that around 10 million Pakistanis consume alcohol 10 million Pakistanis drink alcohol and estimates that around 1 million of those have a drinking problem. This is an alarming number that means that there is a great need for rehab services in Pakistan as such addictions can ruin one’s life as well as the ones close to him/her.

A Rehab center provides therapies and treatments for several types of addictions. The aim is to improve one’s body and mind’s overall health. Read below some top benefits of choosing a rehab center.

  • The healing environment of a rehab center provides the support and hope that a person may need to begin their recovery journey.
  • Most rehab centers provide personalized treatment plans that help patients discover the root cause of the addiction and then treat it accordingly.
  • Rehab centers provide balanced meals with the right amount of nutrients needed to recover. This helps in improving the physical as well as mental health of a person and reducing the addiction to substances or alcohol.
  • Different and advanced techniques are used for the effective recovery of individuals.
  • With the assistance of experienced staff that is focused on the healing and recovery of patients, this makes the process easier and quicker.

If you are searching for affordable rehabilitation services in Lahore, then choose Psych Consultants. Our best rehab center in Lahore provides a range of addiction treatment programs including drug addiction, alcohol addiction, dual diagnosis treatment, and mental health treatment programs. Our private rehabilitation center is designed to provide customized care and support to all of our patients.

We offer therapy sessions, counseling programs, medical detox, and support groups to help our clients achieve long-lasting recovery.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *